Poipu, Kauai, Hawaii
2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms : King, 2 Twins or King: Sleeps 4
From $2800 per Week, 13.42% Tax, $250 Clean Fee, $1000 Refundable Security Deposit, $50 Reservation Fee
POIPU, KAUAI VACATION RENTAL: Paradise awaits! Imagine sitting on the large lanai with your cup of coffee overlooking panoramic ocean views and you will know what it is like to wake up at Whalers Cove. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo has an open living and dining room with sweeping ocean views. The large master bedroom is also oceanfront, and there is a walk-in shower. You can also step out to the lanai from the master bedroom sliding door. The second bedroom has two twin beds that can be converted into a king bed upon request. A great sandy beach is only 350 yards walking distance from the condo and there is an infinity heated pool and spa onsite.
Whaler`s Cove Resort is one of the most popular resorts on Kauai`s beautiful South Shore in Poipu. Your vacation rental is roughly a 3-minute walk from Baby Beach, a unique, quiet beach that`s fun for kids. The lanais have views that are difficult to beat. As for Whaler`s Cove in general, it will be more than you could have hoped for. If you want peace and quiet, first class condos, meticulously kept and beautiful grounds, a great private and uncrowded oceanfront pool, spa hot tub, lava-rock shower, barbecues, free parking and local calls and a full kitchen to use at your leisure, its Whaler`s Cove.
One of the wonderful benefits of Whaler`s Cove location is that it`s just a few minutes walk away from the new Kukui`ula Shopping Center, home to a variety of outstanding restaurants. This unique marketplace offers a diverse experience in shopping as well. Don`t miss the Kauai Culinary Market on Wednesdays from 4-6 pm where fresh, locally-grown fruits, vegetables and coffee, along with spices, jams and cheeses, are available to purchase while you are entertained with live island music. South Shore chefs take the stage at the Wine and Beer Garden to show their skill cooking local specialties. You often find special local entertainment at this very unique event.
Golf is minutes away at Kiahuna Golf Course, a par-70, 6,353-yard Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed course which plays around four large archaeological sites, ranging from an ancient Hawaiian temple to the remains of a Portuguese home and crypt, built in the early 1800s, or enjoy the newly renovated, world-famous Poipu Bay Golf Course situated on 210 oceanfront acres — challenging at all levels of play and yet fun for the novice as well. Poipu Bay hosted the PGA Grand Slam of Golf from 1994-2006.
- Two-bedroom, two-bath luxury condo with 1,750 square feet
- Spacious rooms, tasteful decor
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Large oceanfront private lanai with panoramic ocean views
- Master bedroom has a large canopy king bed and private lanai
- Second bedroom has two twins that can be converted into a king bed
- Perfect for a honeymoon, romantic getaway or just to relax!
- Oceanfront/Magnificent Ocean Views
- Watch Sea Turtles
- Seasonal Whale Watching
- New Kitchen Appliances
- Nearby golf courses and shopping
- 32″ Flat Screen TV with HD cable and DVD in living room
- 25″ Flat Screen in Master bedroom
- Jetted Tub in Master Bathroom
- Heated ocean-front pool and hot tub with outdoor shower
- All linens including beach towels provided
- Starter kit of Kauai Coffee Company coffee & condiments
- Starter kit of paper & cleaning products such as toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent
- Complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries
Master bedroom: king bed
Guest bedroom: two twin beds that can be converted to king
Living room: full size sleeper sofa