Poipu, Kauai, Hawaii
2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms : 1 King, 2 Twins: Sleeps 4
Rates from $2475 Week, plus Tax, $250 Cleaning Fee, $1000 Security Deposit, $50 Reservation Fee
POIPU CONDO VACATION RENTAL: Whalers Cove #113, is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury condo with an open living and dining room with sweeping ocean views. There is jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. Comfortable and spacious, this unit is fully equipped with 50″ High Definition Plasma TV and WiFi Internet Access. There is a comfortable King bed and two twins.
This peaceful, secluded, 32 unit oceanfront hideaway boasts a sandy beach just 350 yards walking distance from the condo and there is an infinity heated pool and spa onsite. Whaler’s Cove Resort is one of the most popular resorts on Kauai’s beautiful South Shore. This property is roughly a 3-minute walk from Baby Beach, a unique, quiet beach that is fun for kids. Whaler’s Cove is a great place if you are looking for peace and quiet, luxury resort amenities, meticulously kept and beautifully landscaped grounds, a private and uncrowded oceanfront pool, spa hot tub, lava-rock shower, barbecues and free parking.
One of the benefits of Whalers Cove location is that its just a few minutes walk from the Kukui’ula Shopping Center, home to a variety of outstanding restaurants. This unique marketplace offers a diverse experience in shopping as well. Don’t miss the Kauai Culinary Market on Wednesdays from 4-6 pm where fresh, locally-grown fruits, vegetables and coffee, along with spices, jams and cheeses, are available to purchase while you are entertained with live island music. South Shore chefs take the stage at the Wine and Beer Garden to show their skill cooking local specialties. You can often find special local entertainment at this very unique event.
Golf is minutes away at Kiahuna Golf Course, a par-70, 6,353-yard Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed course which plays around four large archaeological sites, ranging from an ancient Hawaiian temple to the remains of a Portuguese home and crypt, built in the early 1800s, or enjoy the newly renovated, world-famous Poipu Bay Golf Course situated on 210 oceanfront acres — challenging at all levels of play and yet fun for the novice as well. Poipu Bay hosted the PGA Grand Slam of Golf from 1994-2006.
- Two-bedroom, two-bath luxury condo with 1,750 square feet
- Spacious rooms, tasteful decor
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Large oceanfront private lanai with panoramic ocean views
- Master bedroom has a private lanai
- Second bedroom has two twins that can be converted into a king bed
- Perfect for a honeymoon, romantic getaway or just to relax!
- Oceanfront/Magnificent Ocean Views
- Watch Sea Turtles
- Seasonal Whale Watching
- Nearby golf courses and shopping
- 32″ Flat Screen TV with HD cable and DVD in living room
- 25″ Flat Screen in Master bedroom
- Heated ocean-front pool and hot tub with outdoor shower
- All linens including beach towels provided
- Starter kit of Kauai Coffee Company coffee & condiments
- Starter kit of paper & cleaning products such as toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent
- Complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries