Anini Beach, Kauai, Hawaii
5 Bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms : 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 3 Twins
Rates from $15,750--$22,550 Week (seasonal), plus Tax, $800 Cleaning Fee, $50 Reservation Fee, $3000 Refundable Security Deposit
ANINI BEACH, KAUAI VACATION RENTAL: Spoil yourself in this exquisite oceanfront estate with your own private beach at Anini on the north shore of Kauai. Savor the views and enjoy the gentle trade winds from this beautiful home with exceptional quality throughout. Immaculate and remodeled 4 bedroom main house and 1 bedroom guest house with lush grounds and private beach at Anini.
Come explore this famous north shore two-mile stretch of soft white sand and the largest living coral reef on Kauai.
Snorkel in the tropical water and observe sea turtles, paddleboard for a different perspective, enjoy yoga on the beach, swim, kayak, and enjoy a cocktail on your beach as you watch the sunset. You will relax and time will melt away as you enjoy this private tropical estate. The Anini House offers a 4-bedroom 3.5 bath main house plus a private 1 bedroom 1 bath guest house. The grounds offer different destinations for meditation, relaxation, outdoor yoga or just a peaceful nap in a hammock. The property is a popular site for weddings and receptions as well with a chef’s kitchen and room to spread out.
This Kauai Vacation Home Features:
– 2 Master suites with King Beds and private bathrooms.
– 1 Guest bedroom with a queen bed
– 1 Kids bunk room with three twin beds and private bathroom.
– A fully equipped gourmet kitchen with jade green granite counters, custom cabinetry, Sub Zero refrigerator, and six-burner range and oven.
– Bamboo floors through-out.
– Separate laundry room.
– Large meticulously manicured grounds with barbecue area and lush tropical flowering plants.
– Seamless indoor/outdoor living with two covered Ipe hardwood ocean view lanais.
– Fully separate one bedroom guest house with King bed and comfortable lounging area.
The Anini Beach House is on the sand at Anini Beach, one of our famous north shore gems and one of Kauai’s finest seasonal snorkel locations. Five minutes from Kilauea town, you will find wonderful restaurants and charming boutiques. Historic Hanalei Town is a 10 minute drive from the house where you will find more fine restaurants and boutiques as well as services including massage and yoga, and shops to rent snorkel gear, bikes, or kayaks.