Hanalei, Kauai, Hawaii
5 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms : 2 Kings, 2 Full, Full/Twin Bunk Set, Twin Trundle Set, Private Guest Suite, 2 Full Beds: Sleeps 10-12
From $10,500--$15,250/ Week (seasonal rates), 14.42% Tax, $775 + Tax Cleaning Fee, $50 Reservation Fee, $2500 Refundable Security Deposit
HANALEI, KAUAI VACATION RENTAL: The Hanalei Bay House is a 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom vacation home with breath taking Hanalei Bay views. On Weke Road across the street from Hanalei Bay,this inviting home offers island luxury and understated elegance.
Features of the Hanalei Bay House:
* Ocean and Mountain views
* Two Master Suites with California King beds, private baths, double sinks
* Guest Bedroom with two Full beds
* Kids Bunk room which sleeps up to four, featuring a bunk bed with Full bottom bed and Twin trundle
* Three and a half bathrooms (not including the optional bedroom suite)
* A wide-open floor plan with vaulted ceilings that is great for family or gracious entertaining
* A Full-House Distributed Audio System that will deliver your favorite music throughout the house
* A fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances (Subzero, Viking) and granite countertops is perfect for intimate meals or large dinner parties.
* Two hundred year-old beautifully aged pine barnwood floors
* Over-sized sliding doors to the lanai that open up fully so that you can capture the gentle tradewinds that blow in from Hanalei Bay, for seamless indoor/outdoor living.
* Quality Plasma TVs, DVD/CD players, Satellite TV, and iPod docking stations
* Two laundry rooms
* Top quality linens
* Beach chairs, umbrella, and over-sized beach towels.
If additional accommodations are desired there is an attached bedroom suite with two Full beds, living area, bathroom, refrigerator, and laundry room.
The heart of historic Hanalei Town is a two-block stroll from the house. In Hanalei you will find restaurants offering sushi, burgers, vegan dining, fresh fish, Pacific Rim, pizza, Brazilian, and tapas. Several restaurants have been featured in Food and Wine and Gourmet Magazine. Also, don’t miss the Hawaiian Shave Ice. Hanalei has a variety of charming boutiques and services, including yoga and massage, as well as shops to rent kayaks, snorkel gear and bikes.
You are a short 2-minute beach walk to the Hanalei pier and Hanalei River where you can fish and kayak. There is seasonal world class surfing as well. The Hanalei Bay offers magnificent white sand beaches and views, and a variety of well-known swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, and body surfing locations. Hanalei Bay House is a 10-minute drive to Tunnels, one of our finest seasonal snorkel and surf locations, and a few more minutes to “the end of the road” at Kee beach and the start of the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Napali coast.
Princeville is 5 minutes from the house and offers golf, zip-lining tours, horseback riding, jungle waterfall kayak trips, shopping, and more.
- TVR/TVNC 5099
- 24/7 on-island number for EMERGENCIES only: 808-826-1111